Where is Niseko?
Niseko is located on the northernmost island of Japan, Hokkaido. It is around 110 km from New Chitose Airport and 95 kms from Sapporo, Japan's 5th largest city. Niseko is approximately 800 kms north of Tokyo, the capital of Japan.
When is the check-in and check-out time?
Check-in is at 15:00 and check-out is at 10:00. Check-in will be held at the TAIGA office. Please note that due to Covid, we ask that only one representative come into the office. In addition, we will be measuring all guests’ temperature.
What is the cancellation policy?
A non-refundable deposit of 50% per booking (20% during green season) must be received immediately to confirm your booking. For stays of 1-4 nights, full payment must be received at least 14 days prior to your scheduled date of arrival. For a stay of more than 5 nights, full payment must be received at least 30 days prior to your scheduled date of arrival or, if your booking is made within 30 days of your scheduled date of arrival, at the time of booking.
*Please note that the cancellation policy will vary for long-term stays (more than 14 days).
Do you have any transportation service?
Yes, we offer a free transportation service to pick you up /drop you off at the closest stations (Kutchan, Hirafu, Niseko) or the Welcome Centre.
We can also book private transport from the airport. Please contact us separately if you would like to make a reservation.
Do you have parking lot?
Yes, we have free parking space. However, parking spaces depend on the property, so please inquire at the time of booking.
What kind of items are prepared in the accommodation?
- Towels (Bath towel and face towel)
- Bed linens
- Washer and dryer（with washing detergent）
- Hair dryer
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Body soap
- Kitchen equipment (Please refer to the following list)
*Please note that NO tooth brush, shaver, make-up, hair comb, disposable slippers, bath robes are provided. We suggest that you bring your own.
Do you have any kitchen equipment?
Most items for daily needs are provided:
- Refrigerator and freezer
- Microwave and Oven
- IH Heater
- Kettles/Hot water pot, rice cooker, toaster, coffee maker
- Pot and frying pan
- Cutting board, knives, scissors, ladle, peeler, strainer, etc
- Kitchen paper, kitchen cloth
- Glasses (wine/champagne glasses, coffee cups, water glass etc)
- Cutlery (chopsticks, spoon, folk, knife)
- Dish washer detergent, sponge
- Trash bag
*Please note that wrap, aluminum foil, and seasonings are not included.
Can we choose the bedding configuration？
Yes, please let us know your preference by 10 days prior to the arrival.
Does an additional fee apply for children?
The accommodation is free of charge if the child is under 6 years old and stays in the parent’s room sleeping in their bed (no additional bed). One child is counted for two adults, and this is applicable only for king size bed or futon(1 child per 2 futons). The maximum number of people established for each property cannot be exceeded, so please inquire at the time of booking.
Do you have a baby bed?
Yes, you can rent it at additional cost of ¥5,500/baby bed(tax inclusive). Please inquire about availability at the time of booking.
Can we smoke inside the property？
No smoking is allowed inside the property. If you smoke outside, please use the ashtray to properly dispose of the cigarette butts.
Is pet allowed?
No pets are allowed in TAIGA’s properties.
Is there any cleaning service during the stay?
Cleaning will be scheduled for more than 3 nights stay. The cleaning menu will vary depending on the length of your stay. Please inquire at the time of booking.
*Please note that the cleaning menu will be different for long-term stays.
Can I invite guests over to the property?
Yes, please make sure your guest’s name is registered if they plan to stay at the property.
Is it possible to ship luggage in advance?
- If you wish to send your luggage, please make sure that the luggage arrives the day before check-in.
- Luggage will be stored at room temperature and we do not accept food.
- Please be sure to enter the "check-in date", "reservation name" and "property name" on the delivery slip.
- If you do not fill in the above, we may not be able to receive it.
- We suggest you use round-trip delivery, so that shipping will smooth on your way home.
- TAIGA Co. Ltd.,Guest Services
- 189-20 Aza Yamada Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido 044-0081
Phone number: 0136-55-8022
Do you offer any monthly rate for long-term stays?
Yes, please contact us via email if you are planning to stay for more than 14 days.