With experience on local developments such as Odin House, the Ebisu Chalets of Miyabi and Tsubaki, Yasuragi Apartments, as well as current apartment and master planning projects, our team knows what it takes to produce a successful development in Niseko.
Our team can take you from site acquisition, through design and construction, and all the way to successful sales.
- In depth analysis of the current market and historical trends, essential for market positioning, product mix, and pricing
- Site acquisition – the first step in ensuring a successful project
- Project feasibility study – cost analysis in context with market trends
- Appointment of architects, builders, landscape designers, and other consultants
- Liaison with the architect and other appointed consultants regarding master planning, building design, interior design, interior decorating and facilities
- Co-ordination and development of brand development, marketing and sales materials
- Design and fitout of on-site sales office, or space within Taiga’s showroom
- Regular reporting and updates on all matters affecting the project including general market trends, competition and existing competition sales rates
- Preparation of all real estate sales contracts and important matters documentation
- Liaising with the management company on management contracts, and calculating cost returns
- Setting and achieving sales targets for the project
- Sales enquiry, traffic and status reporting weekly
- Assuring the goals of the developer are met by local sales staff