You can experience traditional Japanese and Hokkaido-style BBQ cooking, conducted by the representative of Japan's first BBQ culture research and promotion organization, Japan BBQ College, "BBQ Professor SAKAKI." Dedicated staff will handle all equipment setup, cooking, and service. Guests will not be involved in the cooking process. If you wish, BBQ College can provide a brief lecture on Japanese BBQ and offer you the opportunity to experience it. Depending on the number of pax, meal will be served as a buffet style.
¥22,000 per person (minimum 6 pax)
Menu Contents (Customizable to Your Preferences)
- Grilled Meats (Beef, Pork, Chicken, Ezo Deer, etc.)
- Grilled Seafood (Scallops, Grilled Salmon, Crab, etc.)
- Vegetables (Grilled or Gratin of Seasonal Vegetables, Stew, etc.)
- Choice of Rice or Bread Dessert
- Grilled Scallops with Miso
- Grilled Chan-chan Salmon
- Hokkaido Beef Yakiniku
- Hokkaido Chicken Yakiniku
- Grilled King Crab Legs
- Grilled Hokkaido Vegetables and Hokkaido Cheese Gratin
- Chestnut Rice
- Seasonal Dessert (Fruit)
*Only Japanese tea, Tea, Coffee, and Water are included in the price. Additional charge will apply for other beverages.
If you would like to make a booking, please provide us with following details:
- Date&Time :
- Number of people :
- Number of children and age :
- Dietary restrictions / allergy :
- Occasion if any :
*Full amount payment is required at least 14 days in advance.
**The amount shown includes 10% consumption tax.